Senior Engineer – Wireless
iConvergence values engagement and innovation from our team members and provides a work environment where talented professionals can grow.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of wireless-centric network solutions that meet or exceed customers’ business requirements. You will work closely with Account Managers, Vendor Partners and Marketing to identify opportunities, conduct presentations and perform proof-of-value demonstrations.
Your responsibilities will include creating and refining project scopes of work (SOW), configurations and bills of materials (BOM) for projects, ensuring the equipment and configuration specified will meet customer requirements and that implementation dependencies are properly identified. During implementation, you will work closely with customers, team members, project managers and third-party resources to coordinate, stage and deploy equipment, ensure project checkpoints are met and perform validation testing.
For most projects, you will be responsible for all aspects of the implementation leveraging other engineers as necessary. You must perform well under pressure, take ownership of complex designs and possess the requisite soft skills to build lasting relationships with Customers and Partners.
Sufficient business acumen to understand how different roles interrelate and how to utilize available resources is key. You must also be capable of learning on the fly and deploying new technologies by leveraging existing experience, testing and consulting with peers. The Senior Wirless SE will possess and be responsible for maintaining CCNP or above wireless certifications and accreditations consistent with their job responsibilities.
JOB DUTIES: (but not limited to)
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Design, implementation, assessment and support of complex networks and collaboration systems.
- Coordination and communication with project managers regarding project tasks and status.
- Obtaining and Maintaining Certifications and Accreditations consistent with job responsibilities.
- Contributing to team and company culture, knowledge, and morale.
- Taking a leadership role in building team knowledge base.
- Support of iConvergence internal infrastructure, demo, and lab environments
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org